First meeting of the year will feature “speed-dating”, brief interviews on a rotational basis with experts on city services. (See below for further details.) The meeting will be held in the Richmond Room at Nepean Sportsplex on Woodroffe Ave.
A draft agenda for the Jan. 16 meeting is found at http://fca-fac.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/190116DA.pdf Note that the agenda background information addendum provides links to the presentations from the January 9 briefing on site plan control modification and on the LPASC – Local Planning Appeal Support Centre.
The following subject experts will be available for “speed-dating’ interviews:
1. Library Services: Karen Beiles, Coordinator, West Branches / Community Development Lead
2. Recreation, Cultural and Facility Services: Frempon Bafi-Yeboa,
Portfolio Manager, Funding Partnerships & Agreements Management and David Masrour, Funding Coordinator, Funding Partnerships and Agreements
3. Emergency and Protective Services: Alison Sandor, By-law and Regulatory Services Branch
4. Ottawa Public Health: Inge Roosendaal, M.Pl., MCIP, RPP, Program Development Officer & Planner, Communications & Community Engagement and Doug Kirkpatrick, Director of Communications and Community Engagement
5. Community Development Framework(CDF): Tammy Corner, Facilitator, CDF
6. Ottawa Police Services: Mandy Wilson, Community Developer, Ottawa Police Service Community Development Section, Executive Services Directorate
7. Service Innovation and Performance: Tracy Gierman, Manager of HR Client Relations
8. Service Innovation and Performance: Kim Ennis, Program Manager, Service Improvement, Digital Services and Innovation, Service Transformation
9. Service Innovation and Performance: Rob Giggey, Program Manager, Web Services, Service Ottawa
10. Planning, Infrastructure and Economic Development(PIED): David Maloney, Planner, Heritage and Urban Design Services
11. OC Transpo, Transportation Services: Danielle Ritz, Customer Services