Welcome to the FCA website!
The FCA-FAC is the forum for community associations and similar non-profit volunteer groups in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Member associations share information about issues facing their communities and, when appropriate, take joint action. The FCA encourages discussion of civic affairs.
- FCA-FAC General Meeting – Wednesday November 20 November 7, 2019
- Workshop – a new Transportation Master Plan – Nov. 30 November 7, 2019
- Workshop “Neighbourhoods count” – Nov. 23 November 7, 2019
- Workshop – Climate Solutions & Ottawa’s Official Plan -Nov. 15-16 November 7, 2019
- Weekend workshop on Official Plan – Sat. Oct. 26 October 21, 2019
|1December 1, 2019||2December 2, 2019||3December 3, 2019||4December 4, 2019||5December 5, 2019||6December 6, 2019||7December 7, 2019|
|8December 8, 2019||9December 9, 2019||10December 10, 2019||11December 11, 2019||12December 12, 2019||13December 13, 2019||14December 14, 2019|
|15December 15, 2019||16December 16, 2019||17December 17, 2019||18December 18, 2019||19December 19, 2019||20December 20, 2019||21December 21, 2019|
|22December 22, 2019||23December 23, 2019||24December 24, 2019||25December 25, 2019||26December 26, 2019||27December 27, 2019||28December 28, 2019|
|29December 29, 2019||30December 30, 2019||31December 31, 2019||1January 1, 2020||2January 2, 2020||3January 3, 2020||4January 4, 2020|
- It’s a tough job, but Mike ploughs right through it. Behind the wheel with a snow plow operator. December 6, 2019Mike Lepage has been removing snow off the roads during the winter season for over 40 years and has been with the City of Ottawa for over 11 years. Mike sat down with us to share some of his experiences, challenges and favourite parts of being a snow operator. What’s a typical day on the […]
- Committee considers budget for agriculture and rural affairs December 5, 2019The Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee today approved its portion of Draft Budget 2020, which commits $6.3 million to renew rural infrastructure, including roads, bridges and culverts. Added to rural investments approved by other Committees, the City would invest a combined total of about $43 million in rural infrastructure, up from a four-year annual average […]
- Traffic impacts in Ottawa for the coming days – beginning Friday, December 6 December 5, 2019These events will have the following impacts on Ottawa traffic: Osgoode Village Parade of Lights – On Friday, December 6, Osgoode Main Street will close between Taggart Street and Osgoode Market Square Mall from 7 until 9 pm. Glebe Neighborhood Activities Group Winter Carnival – On Saturday, December 7, Lyon Street will close between Second […]
Subscribe to our Mailist
In order to post comments, post to our bulletin board, or post an event on our site, you must first subscribe to the site: simply click the log-in button under the Meta title, and you will be prompted through the process.
To receive our email notifications, please also sign up for our mailing list. Click on the subscribe button in the left sidebar to go to the subscription form. Thank you!